Paul's Pizza Sauce. Known as an "Airdrie Staple", our location in the. In this second video, Paul shows you how to make the sauce for a pizza. Its so simple, you wont believe it.
CHICKEN TENDERS Deep fried breast meat with sweet & sour sauce, BBQ sauce or honey mustard. We specialize and take pride in our Original thin crust Chicago Pizza. Our dough, sauce and ingredients are prepared daily and our cheese is freshly. You can cook Paul's Pizza Sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paul's Pizza Sauce
- It’s 224 g (8 oz) of Tomato Paste.
- It’s 308 g (11 oz) of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 112 g (4 oz) of Water.
- You need 4 tsp of Litehouse Freeze Dried Basil (1 tsp+ regular dried).
- Prepare 4 tsp of Litehouse Freeze Dried Basil (1 tsp+ regular dried).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of +1/8 tsp dried McCormick Crushed Rosemary.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of +1/8 tsp Fennel Seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of +1/8 tsp Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of or to taste Tubed Anchovy Paste.
Paul's Pizza Company has beachgoers and locals alike talking about their host of fresh toppings, perfectly prepared sauce, and handmade pizza dough. Using the finest ingredients available, each. Pizza and French Fries near me – Pauls Pizza & Italian Restaurant – Original Pizza house Breads/Calzones. Served with pizza sauce or ranch on request.
Paul's Pizza Sauce instructions
- Measure all ingredients and whisk thoroughly..
- Add more water if to thick or touch of paste if too thin.
- Weigh out portions you'll be using and put in freezer or refrigerator.
We start with old-fashioned dough (made here daily), add our unique rich premium pizza sauce and then use whole-milk mozzarella. "I have been going to Paul's before he was even this location. The food is great and made to order. Great pizza for a fair price. Loaded ingredients with balanced blend of cheese." Pizzas, pastas, burgers, sandwiches, salads dinners and more! Homemade smoked pulled pork, Barbeque sauce, Red onions, Cheddar/Mozzarella, and fresh cilantro.