BBQ Sauce. This Kansas City-style homemade BBQ sauce recipe is super quick and easy to make, and full of the best tangy, smoky and slightly-sweet flavors that everyone is sure to love! The bottled stuff is great, but nothing beats homemade. Homemade BBQ Sauce + BBQ Rub Gift Set!
Delicious taste, use in slow cooker too. Get our FREE BBQ Cookbook With our cookbook, it's always BBQ season. Get it free when you sign up for our newsletter. You can have BBQ Sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Sauce
- It’s 1 can of (about 17 oz or 500 g) tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can (6 oz) of or 170 g) tomato paste.
- You need 3/4 cup of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 3 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 3 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of pepper.
The only reason I go to bed at night is so I can get up and drink coffee in the morning. The only reason I endure a horrible commute into the. Thick BBQ sauce is a key ingredient in making the perfect sandwich or steak. Both store-bought and homemade BBQ sauce can be too thin from time to time, but there are plenty of ways to easily.
BBQ Sauce step by step
- Bring tomatoes to a soft boil..
- Add ingredients and mix with a whisk..
- Chill and serve!.
Add the soy sauce and ketchup and season with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil and simmer for a few minutes to combine the flavours. This "white sauce" was made famous at Big Bob Gibson's BBQ in North Alabama. Several things are left out in this recipe such as horseradish and apple cider vinegar. Grape Jelly BBQ Sauce – Apple Jelly BBQ Sauce Shawn On Food.