Tzatziki Sauce. Tzatziki Sauce is a lusciously creamy, flavorful sauce or dip that is HEALTHY and EASY! Tzatziki Sauce is a versatile condiment that will make all of your Mediterranean recipes better! Tzatziki, cacık or tarator is a dip, soup, or sauce found in the cuisines of Southeast Europe and the Middle East.
It's so easy to make with simple ingredients, including Greek yogurt, cucumber, fresh herbs, olive oil, lemon and garlic. Tzatziki Sauce – How to Make Tzatziki – Greek Garlic Yogurt Sauce. Tzatziki Sauce & Souvlaki Pita Gyro Recipe Using Garden Oregano, Cucumber, Tomato, and Red Onion. You can have Tzatziki Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tzatziki Sauce
- It’s 1 of cucumber.
- It’s of Greek yogurt.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of olive oil used in 3 steps.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt used in 3 steps.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh dill I used dry 2 tablespoon.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of red wine vinegar used in 2 steps.
Tzatziki Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This tzatziki sauce is a great recipe for showcasing summer produce – it's rich & creamy, bright Tzatziki is a salted yogurt and cucumber dip that's made of strained yogurt, shredded cucumber, olive. Tzatziki sauce is a Greek cucumber yogurt dip. This tzatziki sauce tied everything together.
Tzatziki Sauce step by step
- Wash and peel cucumber and grate it in large bowl add 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar and let it set on side for 10 minutes so that all the moisture is out then after 10 minutes put the mixture in cheese cloth and squeeze out the water.
- In blender add the garlic and 1/2 teaspoon olive oil and make a paste with dash of salt.
- Greek thick creamy yogurt add to it the both mixture of cucumber and garlic and chopped fresh dill mix add 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper and white vinegar and olive oil mix well refrigerate enjoy 😉.
I pretty much drowned my chicken and smothered everything on my plate with it. This is the best homemade tzatziki recipe! Refreshing cucumber, creamy Greek yogurt, and zingy lemon make it the perfect sauce for just about everything. You may be wondering, "What is Tzatziki sauce?" This is a classic Greek appetizer (or "meze") made from thick strained yogurt, cucumber, garlic, olive oil, and fresh dill. Home » Appetizers + Snacks » Tzatziki Sauce Recipe (How to Make Tzatziki).