Cajun Dipping Sauce.
You can cook Cajun Dipping Sauce using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Dipping Sauce
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Creole/Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 3 tsp. of Sriracha sauce.
Cajun Dipping Sauce instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; mix well. Feel free to adjust the creole seasoning and sriracha sauce to taste..
- Enjoy!! This is great for fries, chicken strips, anything you want to dip in it!.