Black Pepper Sauce Crab.
You can have Black Pepper Sauce Crab using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Pepper Sauce Crab
- It’s 800-1000 gr of Crab.
- You need 300 ml of Neutral Oil.
- You need of Black Pepper Sauce.
- You need 40 Gram of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 3 tbs of finely chopped Garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbs of Shallot, finely chopped.
- You need 4 tbs of Roasted Black Pepper.
- It’s 15 of Curry Leaf.
- You need 2 of round sliced chili, use any type of chili according to spiciness desired.
- You need 2 of Bay Leaf.
- You need 2 piece of Keffir Lime Leaf.
- It’s 4 tbs of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbs of Teriyaki Sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of Sweet Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 100 ml of Water.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need Leaf of Green Onion or Coriander.
Black Pepper Sauce Crab step by step
- Cut crab into sections, hammer the claw until cracked. Heat the oil in medium-high heat, fried the crab in the neutral oil until turn bright red. Set aside.
- Roast the black pepper, then coarse grind into 0.5-1mm size using pestle mortar..
- To start the black pepper sauce; put butter, garlic, shallot, curry leaf, chili, bay leaf and lime leaf into one pan. Stir fry until fragrant in medium heat..
- Add the black pepper into the fry, add sugar and all wet ingredients. Lower the heat when simmer. Test and adjust the sauce, it should taste a bit sweet at the start with some kick of heat at the end..
- In low heat, add the fried crab into the sauce, mix together until the crab is nicely coated..
- Move the finished crab into plate, add chopped coriander or green onion as garnish..