Bean Sauce Veges.
You can cook Bean Sauce Veges using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bean Sauce Veges
- It’s 1 tsp of bean sauce.
- You need Half of green and yellow capsicum.
- It’s 2 pcs of beancurd sheets.
- It’s of Garlic and ginger.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- It’s of Pork meat(sliced).
Bean Sauce Veges step by step
- Marinate pork with flour and soy sauce. Cut beancurs sheet into 1 inch..
- Heat skillet and add oil, then fry beancurd sheets until golden brown set aside..
- Saute garlic, ginger until fragrant then put in meat stir fry until meat until done. Add a little water and simmer. Then add tomato and capsicum mix well, and lastly the beancurd sheets and bean paste. Add water if not enough. Cover and simmer until done.