Vodka Sauce. Learn how to make vodka sauce with Chef Mark from LearnToCook.com. For a complete recipe to accompany this video please visit. This homemade creamy pink vodka sauce is the perfect recipe for date night in!
Vodka sauce is traditionally served with penne or rigatoni pasta, though you can use it to top any You don't necessarily have to use vodka sauce on pasta. It can make a delicious sauce for pizza. Vodka sauce is a tomato based cream sauce that is made with vodka. You can cook Vodka Sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vodka Sauce
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can plum tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vodka.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
The vodka adds a distinctly sharp, bright flavor and helps emulsify the cream and tomatoes together. You can make the best vodka sauce you have ever tasted at home in your very own kitchen! This easy homemade recipe is rich, bright and big on flavor with minimal effort! Vodka Sauce – Amazingly creamy, so bright, and super quick + easy.
Vodka Sauce instructions
- Melt butter with oil in large saucepan.
- Add onion and saute until translucent.
- Add tomatoes and cook until no liquid remains. Stir frequently (about 20 min).
- Add cream, vodka and red pepper and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 5 min.
- Remove from heat and stir in parmesan cheese.
- Tip: vodka sauce is best served with a tubular dried pasta such as penne, rigatoni, or even gnocchi!.
This is the best vodka sauce any of us in the test kitchen have ever had. Here's the secret to how we made our favorite Penne Alla Vodka recipe at Delish. The best homemade vodka sauce – rich, creamy, and made with canned whole tomatoes so you can easily have this year-round. Perfect for an easy yet homemade dinner! People On TikTok Are Obsessed With Cooking Vodka Sauce, So I Found The Best Recipe And Tried It For Myself.