Pizza Pasta Bake. Mmm.pizza pasta sounds super delicious, and how cute are those mini pepperoni?? And I am *always* a fan of fewer dishes to wash. I think we've all got those certain ingredients that are hard to.
In baking dish, mix pasta and pizza sauce. Add sausage-vegetable mixture, olives, mushrooms and basil; toss until well combined. Pizza pasta bake is the combination of two family favorites. You can have Pizza Pasta Bake using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Pasta Bake
- Prepare 1 lb of pasta.
- It’s 1 pack of shredded cheese.
- You need of Your favorite pizza toppings.
- Prepare 1 jar of pasta sauce(or favorite pizza sauce).
This versatile one-dish pasta bake uses your favorite pizza ingredients like bell pepper, sausage, pepperoni, and olives–and you can use your family's favorite pasta shapes. Pizza Pasta Bake is one of the all-time dinner winners just like any family casserole recipes. It is packed with amazing pizza toppings that we all love. You feel like you're having pizza in each bite.
Pizza Pasta Bake instructions
- Cook your pasta and drain.
- In a mixing bowl add your pasta, sauce, and favorite pizza toppings and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish and cover with your shredded cheese of choice(i used italian mix).
- Bake in oven at 350° for 20 minutes or cheese is melted.. Then eat and enjoy!! 😁.
The pizza pasta bake recipe is the outcome of two great things in one dish. Who doesn't love the smell of a baking pizza or a good pasta? This pizza pasta bake may not reduce your waistline, but. This cheesy pizza pasta bake is my go-to meal when I can't decide between pizza and pasta. Normally, I find myself craving those types of dishes because they're comforting and warm – perfect.