Root Beer BBQ Sauce.
You can have Root Beer BBQ Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Root Beer BBQ Sauce
- It’s 8-10 oz. of Root Beer.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of Squirt Mustard.
- You need 1 Splash of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need of Hot Sauce (Your Discretion).
- It’s 5 of Shakes Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 Tbs. of Soy Sauce.
Root Beer BBQ Sauce instructions
- By no means is this rocket science. It is just an arrangement of flavors. Add all ingredients into a pot and place on med-low heat. In my case, I did it on the grill. You can certainly do it on the stove top..
- Allow to simmer, while stirring occasionally. Sauce should reduce by about a half. I cooked other things on the grill while allowing this to heat up the whole time. Save the meat you want to use this sauce with for last..
- When meat is just about done, hit it with sauce. Flip the meat, get the alternate side. Allow to cook briefly (1 min) to allow the sauce to caramelize onto the meat. Quickly remove from heat..
- Serve. Place any remnants of the sauce on the side and use for dipping..