Medium BBQ Sauce. Simple ingredients, great flavors to please everybody and an unforgettable taste. Explore one of our recipes to try tonight! Find Deals on Bbq Sauce Carolina in Groceries on Amazon.
Hollmans Barbecue Sauce is a NIFA blue ribbon winner. The Original Spicy Style contains jalapeno peppers, chili peppers, old style molasses, and mesquite to make a fantastic flavor combination. Don't let the mayo base scare you. "This tangy, vinegar-based sauce is a regional fave from Alabama, and I love it on wings," says PureWow executive editor Candace Davison. You can have Medium BBQ Sauce using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Medium BBQ Sauce
- It’s 12 of dried ancho chiles.
- It’s 4 of dried guajillo chiles.
- You need 2 cups of ketchup.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of molasses.
- You need 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of hot sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
I was turned on to mustard bbq sauce when I started barbecuing a lot more salmon. Mustard sauces can be really simple and still provide a lot of great flavors and a nice change of pace. This works well on salmon, pork, chicken and beef. Your daily values may be higher or lower.
Medium BBQ Sauce step by step
- Remove stems and seeds from dried peppers, toast chiles in pan, soak them in hot water for 2p minutes until rehydrated, reserve soaking water.
- Puree peppers with 1 1/2 cups of reserved Chile water, pass puree through strainer to remove larger pieces..
- Combine ingredients and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes to thoroughly combine flavors.
Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat until warm and shimmering. Add the ketchup and water and bring to a boil, stirring frequently. A tangy BBQ sauce that can be used for just about anything from sandwiches to french fries. Pa Paw's Killer BBQ Sauce (Medium) by Pa Paw's Killer BBQ Sauce. This recipe is as simple as adding ingredients to a saucepan and simmering until the mixture thickens.