You can have Bolognese Sauce using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bolognese Sauce
- Prepare 3 of small onions minced.
- Prepare 3 of small carrots minced.
- It’s 3 of small celery and leaves minced.
- It’s 1 slice of minced bacon.
- It’s 1 of ⁄2 package chicken giblets minced.
- You need 2 of # lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 2-28 oz of cans plum tomatoes.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- Prepare 6 oz of hot water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt and few grind of pepper.
Bolognese Sauce step by step
- Cover bottom of pot with olive oil and saute the vegetables and bacon until golden. Add meat and cook until browned Add wine and cook until evaporated Add the tomatoes, paste, and 6 oz of hot water. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and simmer 2 hours then remove lid and simmer 1/2 hour more..