You can have Vodka Sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vodka Sauce
- You need 3/4 cup of vodka.
- You need 1 Jar of roasted garlic and red pepper red sauce.
- It’s 1 Cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Parmesan.
- Prepare 1.5 sticks of butter.
- Prepare of Crushed red pepper.
- It’s of Fresh garlic.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Vodka Sauce instructions
- In a large pot, melt the butter and vodka together. Once it starts sizzling, the alcohol is out. Only takes a couple of minutes. Any decent vodka will do, my fiancé drinks Svedka, so that’s usually what I use..
- Add the jar of red sauce, and cook covered on low for 25 minutes, stirring and adding the spices and garlic as you go. This is a good sauce, you will just want to add more crushed red pepper, to how hot you want it. This is one of those recipes you will make again, so get what ever YOU like. This step will make a mess..
- Add the cream and continue on low for about ten minutes, stirring..
- Add the cheese, and stir until its melted..
- Put with almost any pasta!.