Creamy Horseradish Sauce.
You can cook Creamy Horseradish Sauce using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- It’s 1/4 cup of Horseradish, prepared.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chives.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
Creamy Horseradish Sauce step by step
- Add all the ingredients to small bowl and stir until well combined..
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for 2hrs for the flavors to mend together.
- Serve on steak, prime rib, pork loin or roast beef. Store in air tight container for up to 3 weeks..