You can cook Lemon-Butter Pasta using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon-Butter Pasta
- Prepare of Pasta.
- It’s Handful of (ca. 4oz) pasta.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of small scoop minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 of lemon, the juice.
- You need splash of chicken broth (optional).
- You need of Few shakes of basil.
- You need of Parmesan (however cheesy you want!).
Lemon-Butter Pasta step by step
- Boil water. Add pasta. Cook for 10 min..
- In a small frying pan, add butter, garlic, and lemon juice and cook on high. Then turn down and add remaining ingredients. (Chicken broth, basil, Parmesan).
- Top with Parmesan! Add some red pepper flakes if you’re feeling spicy!.