You can have Red Sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Sauce
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 2 teaspoons of minced garlic (4 cloves).
- You need 1 of Medium Red bell pepper, cut in strips.
- It’s 1 of Medium green bell pepper, cut into strips.
- It’s 1 Can of whole, skinless tomatoes.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It’s 4 Tablespoons of fresh Basil leaves, chopped.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of fresh Oregano leaves, chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Chicken breast, seasoned with your favorite Italian seasoning and grilled.
- It’s of Spaghetti noodles.
Red Sauce step by step
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat, add red and green peppers, Sauté until tender, add garlic and sauté until garlic is browned.
- In a separate bowl, pour tomatoes and juice into the bowl and squeeze with your hands to purée slightly.
- Pour tomatoes into skillet over peppers and garlic, add brown sugar, basil and oregano. Simmer on low for 15-20 minutes until liquid is reduced by half..
- Cut grilled chicken into strips. Serve sauce over spaghetti noodles and top with chicken strips.