You can cook Teriyaki Sauce using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Sauce
- You need of Sauce:.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of rice vinegar (optional).
Teriyaki Sauce instructions
- Mix the sauce ingredients. It’s as simple as that!.
- You can use for a delicious fish, chicken or tofu dish. Serve with rice!.
- Mirin is a very important seasoning for Japanese dishes. It has a slight sour sweet flavour..
- Rice vinegar can be found in lots of American stores. It is different from regular vinegar because it is brewed with rice..