Sauce. In cooking, a sauce is a liquid, cream, or semi-solid food, served on or used in preparing other foods. Most sauces are not normally consumed by themselves; they add flavor, moisture, and visual appeal to a dish. Sauce is a French word taken from the Latin salsa, meaning salted. Перевод слова sauce, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования.
Doublet of salsa. (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /sɔːs/. (General American) IPA(key): /sɔs/, /sɑs/. Sauce is used to describe someone who has a style, confidence and attraction about them. For a burger that rises above the ordinary, you can't go wrong with a special sauce. You can cook Sauce using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sauce
- Prepare 1 of large cup stiff mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of scraped onion.
- It’s 8 of chopped ripe olives.
- It’s 8 of chopped green olives.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of capers.
- You need to taste of Paprika.
- It’s to taste of Onion seasoning.
- It’s to taste of Celery salt.
A flavorful liquid or semisolid condiment or mixture of ingredients served as a topping or. Sauce definition: A sauce is a thick liquid which is served with other food. Want to stop using packaged sauce mixes with the list of ingredients you can't even pronounce? It is used (usually in a pleading tone) as a request to someone who posted a claim, a picture.
- Blend all ingredients.add 1 beaten egg white and 1/2 cup boiling water. Mix thoroughly. Pour over fish ring or serve separately..
Sauces provide flavour, moisture, and a contrast in texture and colour. They may also serve as a medium in which food is contained, for example, the velouté sauce of creamed chicken. Sauce definition, any preparation, usually liquid or semiliquid, eaten as a gravy or as a relish accompanying food. Find more ways to say sauce, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Sauces are thickened liquid additions to a recipe, used to enhance the flavor or appearance, or to add moisture.