Vegetarian pizza. Vegetarian pizza doesn't have to be boring! These healthy pizza recipes are easy, delicious and are also gluten-free! Homemade Vegetarian Pizza Mac and CheeseThe Cookie Writer.
Vegetarian pizza, a baked meatless Italian pie, is an option for vegetarians, those who may have a special needs diet, or simply for those looking for a healthier alternative to regular pizza. This recipe will make two medium-sized pizzas. You can bake two or freeze one to save for a later date. You can cook Vegetarian pizza using 21 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian pizza
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of yeast.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of margarine or oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare of For the filling.
- It’s 125 g of mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of baby corn.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 150 g of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of mixed herbs or oregano.
- It’s of For the pizza sauce.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s to taste of Salt n black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of corn flour optional.
Pizza Sauce, Veggies, Mushrooms, Kalamata Olives, Garlic + olive oil for amazing flavor, baked to perfection. Find healthy, delicious vegetarian pizza recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Cook up the Vegetarian Pizza for your next get-together. A colorful vegetarian pizza bursting with spicy tandoori flavor on top of a thin and crispy crust.
Vegetarian pizza instructions
- Let's start with the dough.put some warm water in a cup add the yeast and let it bloom for 5 minutes if the mixture is not frothy after 5 minutes go buy another packet of yeast.
- Put your flour,sugar,salt n margarine in a bowl and rub in the margarine.make a whole at the center and add the yeast water.form into a dough.
- Knead your dough aggressive ly for 10 minutes.
- When the dough is ready form it into a ball apply oil on it take a bowl apply oil on the side.put the dough there cover it with cling film or kitchen towel.keep it in a warm place for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes to 1 HR your dough should have doubled in size and look like this.
- As we wait for the dough to rise let's work on the pizza sauce.grate or blend your tomatoes.
- Chop your onion n crush the garlic.
- Fry your onion and garlic in oil till brown.
- Add the tomatoes and stir cook for 2 minutes then add a cup of water,sugar,salt,black pepper and mixed herbs cook for another 3 minutes.set aside.
- Know for the filling cut the mushrooms into small pieces.sautee the mushrooms in a pan with oil n butter till ready n brown about 3 minutes.set aside.
- Cut the bell peppers and onions n prepare the corn.
- Grate the cheese and set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees.check on your dough it should have doubled in size and look like this.
- Punch down the dough and cut it into two.
- Roll it into two circles.poke holes into the dough with a fork.apply alittle oil on the sides.
- Place the dough on a well greased baking tray. and apply the pizza sauce all over.
- Next add all the vegetables and toppings and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake for 18 minutes.serve while hot or cold.cut into slices.
Tandoori flavors baked on top of naan, served as a pizza—now that's cultural fusion on a plate. These veggie pizzas pack winning flavour combinations plus your five-a-day. The pizza sauce which is shown in this video is another thing which takes this pizza to another level. Vegetarian Pizza was created for users to share their favorite pizza recipes! Alternative Vegan Pizza Toppings Try using the following ingredients alone or in combination on any of the above pizza recipes Vegetarian pizza topping combinations?