Summer Vegetable Medley. This summer vegetable medley will look beautiful on your table this summer, and I guarantee you'll love it. It's the perfect accompaniment to any sort of grilled fare, whether it's hotdogs and hamburgers. salads sides. TRANSFER bag onto grill over medium-high heat.
Reviews for: Photos of Roasted Vegetable Medley. Chef Thomas Williams of The Common Man in Lincoln shows how to make this vegetable medley with veggie raviolis. Make the best Summer Vegetable Medley with this easy recipe. You can have Summer Vegetable Medley using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Summer Vegetable Medley
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Mexican ("grey") Squash, cut into 1/2" medallions.
- You need 1 of zucchini, cut into 1/2" medallions.
- It’s 1 of yellow squash, cut into 1/2" medallions.
- You need 1/4 of of each: red, orange, yellow & green bell peppers, cut into.
- It’s 1 of onion, cut into strips.
- You need 1 package of white mushrooms, cut in half, quartered if xlg.
- Prepare 1 of small can sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 of single serving size can V8 juice.
- Prepare of Eat Well Za' atar seasoning blend.
- Prepare leaves of fresh basil.
Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on HowStuffWorks.com. This summer vegetable medley is just an assortment of my favorite vegetables, seasoned and grilled. They make a great addition to any grilled meat or fish, and are always popular at cookouts. Summer Sauteed Vegetable Medley – Freezer Meal Prep Ideas!
Summer Vegetable Medley step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Drizzle olive oil in bottom of 13×9 glass dish. Slice squash and distribute evenly in a single layer in dish..
- Slice 1/4 of each bell pepper into strips about 1/4"wide and 3" long. Distribute evenly in between squash, overlapping as needed..
- Slice onion into 1/4" or smaller strips. Distribute evenly in pan, on top of the first layer of vegetables..
- Rinse, pat dry and cut mushrooms. Distribute evenly..
- Distribute evenly the olives and kidney beans. Pour V8 over all. Sprinkle with Za'atar. Tear basil into pieces and distribute evenly..
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 30 – 40 minutes, checking squash for doneness. They should have a hint of firmness. This is because they will continue cooking after you take them out of the oven. Let cool a bit before serving, so you or your guests don't scald your tongue. 🙂.
Did you know that the nutritious lycopene in tomatoes actually increases when they're cooked? In this recipe, so does their flavor! View full nutritional breakdown of Summer Vegetable Medley calories by ingredient. A lovely fresh summer veggie mix A lovely fresh summer veggie mix. For best results, cut all vegetables to a uniform thickness and angle your cuts to ensure the largest surface area Brush both sides of each vegetable section with extra virgin olive oil and place on grill.