Quick VEGETABLES 😊. But vegetables are essential to a healthy lifestyle. They're packed full of the nutrients we need to feel, look and perform our best, which means they're pretty much non-negotiable. A simple delicious recipe that can be used with almost any veggie!
Add thinly sliced red onion and a handful of freshly chopped dill for a light side dish you can make in advance. Quick pickling is a brilliant solution for preserving a plethora of vegetables from the market or your garden. Roasted Vegetables – The easiest, simplest, and BEST way to roast vegetables – perfectly All sounds completely delicious would love to try some of your recipes, especially the quick and easy. You can have Quick VEGETABLES 😊 using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick VEGETABLES 😊
- You need 1 of small cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 of carrots,1 cup peas,1 potato.
- You need 1 of onion medium,3 tomatoes medium,1 tbsn ginger garlic n.
- Prepare of Chilli paste. 1 tsp turmeric,1 tbsn salt.2 tsp cumin.
- You need 1 of tbsn Kashmiri red chili pwd.
- You need 3 of tbsn oil,3 green chillies.
See more ideas about Recipes, Vegetable recipes, Quick salad recipes. We may earn commission from the links on this page. Quick and Easy Vegetable Side Dishes. Try one of these fast, easy veggie sides and get a full serving of vegetables.
Quick VEGETABLES 😊 instructions
- Cut the veggies into bite size.now slice the onion.chopped the tomatoes n green chillies. Now put the spice n make things ready..
- Now heat oil saute the onion n cumin.then add the masala n saute few minutes when u see oil floats up add salt then vegetables n mix then add half cup of water n cook for 10 mins..
- Vegies are ready serve decorate with coriander leaves.it can go with anything like tortilla/rice/chapati etc.
While some veggies take a while, there are others you can start growing in early spring and have homegrown produce in a few short weeks. Quick Vegetable Saute. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. You can use any vegetable you like for this quick pickle recipe, then keep them in your fridge at all times and put them on everything for healthyish. Cook these quick vegetable side-dish recipes from Martha Stewart. These quick pickled Asian vegetables are truly awesome, all you do is make the liquid, chop up Reader Recreation – Quick Pickled Asian Vegetables.