Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette).
You can have Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette)
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweet potato flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- Prepare 80 g of water.
- It’s Pinch of salt, pepper n seasoning.
- You need 6-7 pcs of Straw mushroom.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of chop cilantro.
- It’s 1 tsp of each of sesame oil, light sauce and cooking wine.
Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette) step by step
- Cut straw mushroom to 3~4 slices each.
- Beat 3 eggs with very little salt and pepper, another bowl, mix sweet potato flour, rice flour and water with pinch of salt, pepper and veggie seasoning.
- Heat up wok, with low heat, pour in the batter, cook until looks transparent.
- Pour in the eggs over the semi cook batter, let eggs set for about 30seconds, Stir fry gently until eggs slightly brown.
- Put in straw mushroom and cilantro.
- Mix 1tsp each of sesame oil, light sauce and cooking wine.
- Using the brush, sprinkle the sauce onto the omelette, gently Stir fry to mix well.