Voodoo Pasta. Voodoo Pasta. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Being with a Southerner means that when Mardi Gras Well folks, I've put a spell on you. A delicious, tasty and zesty spell known as Voodoo Pasta!
The recipe is very flexible, try substituting chicken or shrimp for the sausage! While pasta is cooking, cut sausage into ¼"slices. Place in bowl and sprinkle with seasoning; toss lightly to evenly coat. You can have Voodoo Pasta using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Voodoo Pasta
- You need 2 packages (13 ounce) of andouille sausages, cut into coins.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 2 jars (15 ounce) of Alfredo pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 box of your favorite pasta (16 ounce).
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
Voodoo Pasta, recipe, Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Place in bowl and sprinkle with seasoning; toss lightly to evenly. In the pagetop two ratings: the rating of users and complexity. In the right box you will find recipes and pages of other categories of other recipes.
Voodoo Pasta instructions
- Heat olive oil in a large pan…….
- Place your andouille sausages,onion and green pepper into pan, sauté for several minutes then add in your minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes…..
- Now add your Cajun seasoning, black pepper and crushed red pepper, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Next add to sausages your Alfredo pasta sauce, mix all well…….Keep on low heat while stirring occasionally……..
- Boil your pasta until al dente, don’t forget to salt your water ! Drain well then add to sausages in pot…..Mix all well…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Sauté the chicken, sausage, garlic, and onion in some of that marinade plus a little oil. Home » Recipes » VOODOO PASTA. Frank & lola's at margaritaville beach hotel eric troup. Tender crawfish tails beer battered and tossed in our spicy Voodoo Sauce & served with your choice of Ranch or Bleu Cheese dressing. PASTA. from Always Down by Voodoo Bloo.