Spiced cauliflower curry #vegetariancontest. BEST roasted cauliflower is Roasted Curried Cauliflower! Cauliflower with curry is one of those magical pairings, a classic in Indian cuisine, and for a good. Aloo Gobi Masala is a flavorful Indian vegetarian dish made with potatoes, cauliflower and many spices which makes it fragrant and mouth-watering!
It goes so good with plain rice, roti, chapati, naan or plain paratha. Keep the flame low, mix the spices very well. You can even switch off the flame. You can have Spiced cauliflower curry #vegetariancontest using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spiced cauliflower curry #vegetariancontest
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of tspn baking powder.
- You need 12 heads of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of tspn garlic crushed.
- You need 1 of tspn ginger crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of cornstarch slurry.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s of Vegetable oil to deep fry.
- Prepare 1 bunch of coriander leaves.
A Cauliflower Curry Star Was Born. The roots of this recipe began when we decided to start cutting back on our meat intake by incorporating at least one meatless dinner a week in our homes. It could also be served as a vegetarian curry. Often vegetarian, cauliflower curry can be a healthy and delicious meal when eaten over rice.
Spiced cauliflower curry #vegetariancontest instructions
- In a bowl, mix the flour, milk, garlic powder and baking powder.
- Dip the cauliflower in the mixture and allow sit for 10 mins.
- Deep fry the cauliflower to brown them.
- In a pan, Heat vegetable oil, add the ginger and garlic paste and cook till fragrant.
- Add sugar and soy sauce.
- Add cornstarch slurry and mix. Let simmer for 2 mins.
- Add browned cauliflower and coriander leaves and mix well.cook for 2_3 mins.
- Ready to serve. Garnish with mint leaves. Can serve with steamed rice.
Having trouble finding some of these spices? All curry spices will be available at your local Indian. Plain roasted cauliflower is plenty delicious, but jazzing it up with a little spice makes a good thing even better. Curry powder—usually made with a blend of cumin, turmeric, mustard, ginger, coriander. This recipe came from trying to use up the It's a delicious way to use up a head of cauliflower, and it's an easy way to meal prep for the week.