Fried vegetables. Fried Artichoke Hearts with Tartar Sauce. Fried Green Tomatoes with Tomato-Vinegar Sauce. bonappetit.com. This is a Vegetable Stir Fry to make your own.
See more ideas about Fried vegetables, Recipes, Food. stir fried vegetables. Steam-frying uses less oil than stir-frying, but makes a tastier side dish than basic steamed vegetables. Use any vegetable to make a quick, easy side dish for weeknight meals! You can have Fried vegetables using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried vegetables
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- You need of Cauliflower.
- It’s of Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare of Red bell pepper.
- You need of Green bell pepper.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Ginger.
- Prepare of Red chilli.
- It’s of Zucchini.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Parsley.
Find fried vegetables stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. A wide variety of fried vegetable options are available to you, such as part, drying process, and processing type. A great vegetable side dish with an incredible sauce. Stir-Fried Vegetables. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Fried vegetables instructions
- Collect all the ingredients. Cut to desired sizes..
- Heat oil in a wide sauce pan. Add in the ginger & garlic & chilli. Let cook for 1 minute..
- Add in the onions for another 1 minute..
- Add in the bell peppers and sauté under medium heat..
- Add in the vegetables, sauté till evenly cooked. Add salt to taste & soy sauce. Leave for a minute. And serve 😋😋 😋. Enjoy a filling bowl of veges.
How to Fry Vegetables in an Airfryer. We cannot stop frying veggies with our new airfryer. See how easy it is to create tender on the inside and crispy on the outside fried veggies below! Various kinds of vegetables cut and fried in oil. It looks like some effect will be felt when eaten.