You can have Vegetables Santula using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetables Santula
- You need 1 of Medium size raw Papaya(chopped).
- Prepare 1 of sponge gourd (chopped).
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- You need 1 of very small piece of ginger (crushed).
- It’s 1 of Parwal (roughly chopped).
- It’s 4-5 of fried Badi (crushed).
- You need 2 of Sukhi red mirch.
- It’s 7-8 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Panch furan.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of roasted cumin powder.
- You need 2 of Small size Brinjal Chopped and dip in water.
- It’s 1 of Tomato chopped.
- You need 1 of Onion chopped.
- It’s 3 of Green chillies.
- It’s 1 of Medium size Potato.
- It’s 8 pieces of Beans Chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tablespoons of of Mustard oil.
Vegetables Santula instructions
- 1st take a bowl and add water and put all chopped vegetables inside it including, except onion..
- Now boil all veggies by adding 1/2 glass of water and salt, 2 green chillies, tomato bring 2 whistle and allow to relese it's gas by it's own..
- Now prepare tempering….now turn on the gas, place a kadhai and add oil, panch furan, when it cracks add red chilli, green chillies, curry leaves and crushed ginger and garlic, saute it for 3 to 4 mins in low flame add chopped onions and cook for few more mins..
- Now add boiled vegetables. Crushed fryied badi and at last add roasted cumin powder and more salt if required. Cook it in high flame for 2 mins. Then it's done serve with roti..