You can cook Vegetarian Chilli using 18 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Chilli
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- It’s 2 stalks of celery diced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots diced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper diced.
- It’s 1 of red pepper diced.
- You need 3 sprigs of garlic crushed.
- It’s 1 T of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomato don't drain.
- Prepare 1 can of light kidney beans don't drain.
- You need 1 can of black beans rinsed.
- You need 1 can of corn (or bag frozen).
- Prepare 1 T of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1-1/2 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1 T of cumin.
- Prepare 1 T of sugar.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 T of tomato paste.
Vegetarian Chilli instructions
- Saute all diced ingredients and garlic in vegetable oil in large pan until softened. Add the rest of the ingredients (except tomato paste) and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 1/2 hour. Mix in tomato paste simmer 5 minutes more. Enjoy..