Beetroot vegetable stew. How to make delicious vegetable stew! The beetroot, or simply beet, is a highly nutritious root vegetable. It contains inorganic nitrates Beetroot (Beta vulgaris) is a root vegetable also known as red beet, table beet, garden beet, or just.
Steaming beetroot preserves valuable nutrients and is a pretty hands-off method.http Any earthy type of root vegetable works well in a stew. Vegetables are the most important part of our diet, as far as nutrition and vitamin content are concerned. Find more stews & beef recipes at Tesco Real Food. You can have Beetroot vegetable stew using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beetroot vegetable stew
- Prepare 1 of big beetroot.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of mix veg(Bottle gourd, green peas, onion, capsicum).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of butter or oil or ghee any thing.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black bpepper crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Beetroot is a root vegetable that contains important nutrients. What Are The Different Beet Varieties? Saute for about four minutes, stirring from time to time, until the onions are soft and golden, then add the beetroot and fry for another four minutes, stirring occasionally, before returning the beef to the pan. Beetroot juice contains plenty of healthful vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Beetroot vegetable stew step by step
- Boil tomatoes and beetroot and allow it to cool down.
- In same water cook veggies except onion.
- Make fine paste of beetroot and tomato.heat pan add ghee now add onion and saute.add veggies.(do not over cook maintain crunch of veggies)..
- Saute for couple of minutes add beetroot puree mix well add salt, black pepper, lemon juice.cook for five minutes.serve hot.it is low in carbs.tasty and healthy.one medium bowl is sufficient for a person..
Drinking beetroot juice could provide several health benefits, such as lowering blood pressure and reducing inflammation. This hearty vegetable stew is simple to make & perfect for all the family. Then add the beetroot juice and mix well. Put the casserole dish lid on and cook. Try this delicious beetroot bourguignon recipe plus other recipes from Red Online.