Vegetables kabab. Quick easy and simple Mix vegetable kabab recipe for you. How to make Vegetable Kabab Recipe. A Step by Step Complete Recipe that How To Make Mix Veg Kebab at home.
Who says you can not make vegetable seekh kabab. Give it a try and enjoy. #HappyCookingToYou Written Recipe. Learn how to make vegetarian Galouti Kebab, an interesting and unique recipe by Ruchi Bharani. You can cook Vegetables kabab using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetables kabab
- Prepare of Potato 1 big boil.
- Prepare 1 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot chopped.
- Prepare half of Capsicum chopped.
- You need of Green onion chopped little.
- It’s of Green coriander chopped little.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Corn flour.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare Gram of Masala powder 1tsp.
- Prepare of Flour 2 tbsp.
- It’s of Oil for fry.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Bread comes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
Vegetable Kabobs – These marinated fresh veggie kabobs are packed with tons of flavor – perfect as a healthy side dish to any meal! Vegetable Kebab is a spicy and most popular snack recipe, grated vegetables are mixed in some spices and fried in hot oil. A delicious kebab is a great option for the vegetarians. Veg kabab recipe with step by step photos. veg kabab recipe
Vegetables kabab instructions
- First fry onion capsicum green onion carrot in a pan in little oil.
- Fry 5 min and take it out rest 3 min to cool.
- Mach the potato add all fried vegetables in it.
- Add salt and chilli flakes in it gram Masala in it and turmeric powder in it mix well.
- Add 4 tbsp flour in it.
- Rest of 20 min.
- Then make kabab shape with it.
- Now take a bowl add 2tbsp corn flour and 2tbsp flour in it mix well.
- Add salt and 1tsp oil in it make mixture with spoon.
- Now take 1 kabab dip into flour and corn flour mixture then in bread comes.
- Same procedure to make all kababs.
- Now fry in a normal flame till light brown.
baked and fried mix vegetable kabab. These healthy grilled Vegetable Kebabs are the best way to cook your veggies! Vegetable Kabab – Indian Vegetable Kebabs (Fried, Baked, Air Fryer): made using lentils, potato, peas, cauliflower + seasoning. Vegan + Glutenfree, Extremely easy and popular Indian snack recipe. Marinated in a Dijon-herb mixture, these colorful vegetable kebabs are bursting with flavor.