Sauteed vegetables. Sautéed vegetables are a quick, healthy and colorful dish that can be added to lunch or dinner or even served a la carte. Vegetables such as sautéed eggplant are an excellent substitute for meat. Does the thought of having some sautéed vegetables on your plate make you gag unintentionally?
Sauteed vegetables-easy and healthy sauteed vegetables recipe. Recipe for a quick and easy side dish of Sautéed Vegetables with herbs and garlic. Nutritional information and Weight Watcher's points included. You can have Sauteed vegetables using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauteed vegetables
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 of Green Capsicum, chopped.
- It’s 3 of baby corn, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of mushrooms, halved.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
A colorful array of fresh vegetables are sautéed in a savory combination of chicken broth and garlic. This Sautéed Vegetable Medley is super healthy, tasty, and makes a great fresh vegetable side for Growing up, it was very common to have a pre-packaged, frozen vegetable medley with our dinner. Sauteed vegetables is a simple delicious side dishes and quite nutritious. Quick and easy Italian seasoned vegetables recipe.
Sauteed vegetables instructions
- In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, add the butter and heat. Add the chopped baby corns and saute, stirring, for 1 minute..
- Add the mushroom saute for 1 more mins. Add salt and again saute it for a minute..
- Now add capsicums and saute, stirring for a minute. Add black pepper and cook until just starting to wilt, about 2 minutes..
- Remove from heat and serve..
The Best Sauteed Vegetables Recipes on Yummly Sauteed Vegetable Wraps With Aioli, Sauteed Vegetable Orzo With Fontina, Garlicky Sausage And Sauteed Vegetable Sandwich. Knowing how to sauté vegetables is a basic and key skill we can all benefit from mastering. Whether you're making a stir-fry, a simple sautéed veg side dish, or a component of a more complex recipe. Vegetables in general are much less in calories then meat, which makes this dish a perfect choice for people who are trying to lose weight.