You can cook Truffle Pasta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Truffle Pasta
- You need 250 g of spaghetti noodles.
- You need 1/4 cup of salted butter.
- You need 1 cup of cooking cream (or milk as substitute).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of truffle oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt (or more).
- It’s 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need 5 strips of crispy bacon, chopped (optional).
Truffle Pasta step by step
- Boil water and add uncooked spaghetti noodles. Add salt..
- Melt butter in a non-stick pan and add cooking cream..
- Add salt, parmesan cheese, and truffle oil. Let it simmer..
- Add cooked noodles and season with more truffle oil and salt to taste..
- Transfer to a plate and top with more parmesan cheese. Add crunchy bacon bits (optional).