Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe. This veggie lasagna is easy to make, made from scratch, and calls for simple ingredients. The recipe is adaptable based on the vegetables you have available to you. In our photos, we've used zucchini.
Looking for an easy and healthy vegetarian lasagna recipe? Check out some favorite vegetarian and vegan lasagnas. Vegetarian lasagna is incredibly easy to make, it's also incredible delicious. You can have Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe
- It’s 500 g of spinach.
- You need 200 g of ricotta.
- It’s 100 g of pecorino.
- You need 3 of mozzarella.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of evo oil.
- You need of chili and salt as taste.
Boiling lasagna noodles can be extremely annoying. The noodles always seem to rip when you take them out, plus they curl while you prep everything else. Read on for the best easy vegetarian lasagna recipes. This extra-cheesy recipe from Half Baked Harvest calls for mozzarella, provolone, and parmesan.
Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe instructions
- Pre-heat oven at 200°C/392°F Saute’ garlic and chili, add spinach, sprinkle some salt and wait until the spinach be well done..
- Mix in the bowl the spinanch, ricotta and pecorino..
- Prepare boiling water with salt and dip in the pasta lasagna one at a time..
- Layer the spinach mixture and the lasagna pasta, add pecorino in the middle of layer, add put in mozzarella on top. Heat it up in oven until pasta crispy top..
Try one of our easy vegetarian lasagne recipes. Vegetable lasagna or vegan lasagne, our vegetarian pasta bakes make easy midweek meals for vegetarians. Make this delicious vegetarian lasagne with aubergines, red peppers and mozzarella. This recipe has been triple-tested and nutritionally analysed. I'm a busy professional so I cook for the week every Sunday.