Stir vegetables. Watch as Better Homes and Gardens shows you how to stir fry vegetables. This can be done in either a wok or stainless steel skillet. Heat a wok on high heat.
Almost any vegetable can be stir-fried, and a successful stir-fry comes down to the density and moisture level of the vegetable. Add the Sauce: Pour the sauce mixture around and down the sides of the pan instead of directly into. This vegetable stir-fry recipe comes together in no time! You can have Stir vegetables using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir vegetables
- You need 1 of large red onion.
- Prepare 1 of eggplant (biriganya).
- You need 1 of courgette.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- It’s 1 of medium bracolli.
- You need 1/4 of tblsn chilli.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of tblsn cooking oil or butter.
- You need 3 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare 1 bunch of coriander.
- You need 2 of medium capsicums.
To turn this side dish into a complete meal This stir-fry is a flavor-packed side dish, or better yet, turn it into an entrée by serving it on cooked. This is a Vegetable Stir Fry to make your own. Use it for any veggies you want, and serve it as a main or as a side dish with any Asian food. The tasty Chinese brown sauce is just like you get from Chinese.
Stir vegetables step by step
- Peel your carrots and potatoes then Clean all your ingredients and chop them into your desired size.
- In a pan add the oil, let's it heat add potatoes and salt and let them cook until it's cripsy ready.
- Add onions stir for about 30seconds then add courgette and eggplant, stir for about 30secs too.
- Add chilli, then carrots stir for 30seconds then add bracolli and stir for more 30secs.
- Finally add capsicums and coriander stir for more 30seconds, switch off the source of heat, it will be crunchy and soo tasty. Don't overcook to avoid killing the nutrition part of it 😋😊.
- And it's ready to serve, enjoy!.
Vegetable stir-fry is a quick and easy Chinese dish. Stir-frying adds a whole new dimension to your plain vegetables In this article, I want to explain how to prepare Chinese vegetable stir fry in detail. Both the vegetables used and the texture are both key to making a delicious stir fry. If you have an abundance of fresh produce, a stir fry recipe is a great way to use up all of your extra vegetables! A wide variety of stir vegetable options are available to you, such as feature, material, and cultivation type.