Quick vegetable fettuccine. This super quick and easy ALFREDO PASTA RECIPE is oil free, nut free, dairy free, low fat, and can be made gluten free! Craving fettuccine but not all the dairy, time, and effort that goes into making it? Learn how to make Fettuccine-Vegetable Toss.
This Vegetable Fettuccine Alfredo is a win on all fronts. Win over your family night after night with this creamy Vegetable Fettuccine Alfredo. To serve, top fettuccine with roasted vegetables. You can cook Quick vegetable fettuccine using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick vegetable fettuccine
- You need 1 pckg of fettuccine.
- You need about 4 cups of small tomatoes.
- It’s to taste of coconut oil.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic (or more).
- You need to taste of yellow and/or red pepper.
- It’s to taste of mushrooms.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s to taste of spinach.
- You need about 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare to taste of Provence herb mix (rosemary, thyme, oregano, marjoram) (basil?).
Roasted veggies and fettuccine come together in this meatless Italian dish that's served with Alfred sauce. Spring vegetables brighten up classic pasta Alfredo, while lemon zest and chives cut the rich Add the vegetables, cooked pasta, chives and lemon zest and toss well. Fettuccine alfredo is one of those dishes that is somehow more than the sum of its parts. In this healthy fettuccine Alfredo recipe, the sauce for this classic pasta dish gets a makeover, using Although we like to toss this creamy pasta sauce with fettuccine, any whole-wheat pasta can be used.
Quick vegetable fettuccine instructions
- Heat up the oil and start frying peppers. At same time boil water and add fettuccine..
- Add mushrooms, then garlic and cook until about 3/4 done. Add some spice and salt and pepper..
- Add tomatoes and cook until they start to fall apart. Add more spice and salt and pepper.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted..
- Add pasta to frying pan and toss. Add tomato paste and more spice if required to your taste..
- Serve with parmesan cheese.
A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. Fettuccine pasta topped with a homemade rich decadent alfredo sauce. There are certain recipes that are essential to have in your recipe box and one of them has to. Creamy Fettuccine with Vegetables from Comfort Food was the perfect recipe to satisfy my craving. You can't go wrong with veggies and pasta.