Sambar Vegetarian Traditional.
You can have Sambar Vegetarian Traditional using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sambar Vegetarian Traditional
- It’s 1 cup of Sambar Dal.
- You need 1/2 cup of Vegetables Cut into pieces.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sambhar Powder.
- You need pinch of asafoetida.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard oil.
- You need 3 tsp of Curry Leaves.
- You need 2 tsp of Tamarind paste.
Sambar Vegetarian Traditional step by step
- Cook the sambar dal in a pressure cooker..
- Cook the vegetables separately..
- Combine in a vessel and cook in medium flame..
- Add in the sambar powder, tamarind juice and Asofieteda piece..
- When it comes to a boil pop thr mustard seeds and curry leaves..
- This is a staple dish which is usually found in all South Indian houses..
- You could serve this with Rice, Pappad and Mango Pickle..