Vegetarian fish samosa. Non Fried Vegetarian Samosa try at Home How to make Veg Samosa at Home. Traditionally, samosa are fried Indian snack food, but these easy Airfry vegetarian samosas can be eaten as an entree, or along with some other vegetarian.
Serve up these crisp vegetable samosas as a tasty starter or side dish with your favourite curry. Samosa is an oily, sinfully delcious, laden-with-calories dish. Making samosa in an airfryer is quite rewarding and gives a yummy product. You can have Vegetarian fish samosa using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian fish samosa
- You need of For dough -.
- You need 1 cup of refined flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt according.
- Prepare of Luke warm water.
- Prepare of For stuffing -.
- You need 2 of big size boiled potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of peas (optional).
- You need to taste of Salt according.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tbs of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbs of chat masala powder.
- You need 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger pieces finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of desi ghee.
- Prepare of Oil for frying as per need.
- You need cloves of Few.
Even though when we were in India and Malaysia, I both bought and made a My samosas are really easy to make, and of course, are open to interpretation (use your favourite. Crispy samosas—whether you are having them as a snack or appetizer—are an iconic Indian snack that can be found at street stalls and restaurants all over India. Recipe for Samosa, Vegetable Samosa Recipe, Making Samosas, Indian best snack recipe is easy. Do not think of calories when eating samosa.
Vegetarian fish samosa instructions
- In a bowl sieve refined flour add salt and oil and make smooth dough with help of luke warm water and cover with cloth rest for 10 minutes.
- For stuffing In a kadai add desi ghee when hot add chopped green chilli and ginger stir it now add boiled potatoes mashed properly.
- Add spices mix and let it cool.
- Make small balls of dough and roll about 5 inch make cut like picture.
- Place stuffing in center and fold it like fish shaped fix 1 clove to make eye of fish.
- Now fry it in hot oil and till golden brown remove on a paper plate and serve with ketchup or chatni.
Made with flour and vegetable filling and deep fried to. An easy little vegetable samosa recipe that makes a delicious, inexpensive lunch from storecupboard ingredients. They freeze brilliantly too, so you can batch cook and have them when you. Crispy Samosa chaat is a popular Indian savory snack available in several variations. It is spicy, tangy and sweet and a popular street food in India.