Vegetarian Potato Patties (Persian Kookoo).
You can cook Vegetarian Potato Patties (Persian Kookoo) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Potato Patties (Persian Kookoo)
- It’s 6 of potatoes shredded.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s as needed of Salt.
- It’s as needed of Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of fenugreek (optional).
Vegetarian Potato Patties (Persian Kookoo) instructions
- Shred potatoes. You can use large or fine size of the grater. Press the shredded potatoes to remove the water and starch released from it. Shred onions finely. Press the onions too but leave some of the onion juice..
- In a bowl mix the shredded potatoes, onions, eggs, turmeric, fenugreek, salt and pepper..
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan. Take a spoonful of the potato mix and put it in the pan. Flatten it a little bit using the back of a spoon..
- Let one side cook until golden then flip it around and let the other side cook too. Remove from the pan and enjoy!.