Vegetables Pulao. Veg pulao or vegetable pulao is a basic Indian style rice pilaf that is aromatic, delicious, healthy & super quick to make for a meal. This detailed step by step recipe post will teach you how to make. Recipe for Beginners – Pulao is the most comforting one pot meal.
This one-pot dish made with rice and vegetables has added spices and herbs. Vegetable Pulao (Veg Pulav) is a spicy rice dish prepared by cooking rice with various vegetables and spices. You can also prepare equally delicious mixed vegetable rice pulao in a pan with a lid. You can have Vegetables Pulao using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetables Pulao
- It’s 1 cup of Rice.
- You need 1 cup of cauliflower in small pieces.
- It’s 2 of potatoes cut in small pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of soaked soya nuggets.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
Vegetable Pilaf or Pulao is an easy one pot rice dish mixed with a variety of vegetables and mildly flavored with spices. A perfect meal for busy evenings. Vegetable pulao, a simple Indian rice dish, is loaded with vegetables and seasoned with cumin, turmeric, and fenugreek for a vegetarian meal. This variation of vegetable pulao has mixed vegetables and soya making it rich in protein.
Vegetables Pulao step by step
- Firstly soaked rice in water..
- Take water in one bowl put coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, salt and make paste, keep aside..
- Heat oil in a cooker add cumin splutter them, add bay leaves..
- Then put prepared paste and saute for 2 min..
- Now add potatoes, cauliflower, soya nuggets and saute for 2 min..
- After that add rice and saute for 5 min..
- Then add 2 cup water and cover the cooker and give one whistle..
- Your Vegetables pulao is ready for serving..
If you are someone who likes it spicy, you can add some red chilies before stir frying the veggies. Vegetable pulao is a go-to dish if you're in a hurry and tired but want something hot and home cooked to eat. It is a quick dish to throw together. This vegetable pulao is an excellent one pot dish that can be put together in minutes. Its perfect for the lunch box or as a make ahead for parties.