Vegetarian Beans Tacos. Watch how to make truly epic vegetarian tacos in this short recipe video! These tacos feature refried pinto beans, quick-pickled onions, creamy avocado dip and tangy feta cheese. I love when I make a healthy meal that my whole family really does enjoy — and my family totally loved these tacos (my meat loving husband included)!
Read on to find some of my favorite veggie taco recipes, as well as a guide. Vegetarian Black Bean Tacos served in crunchy corn shells and filled with classic taco toppings are so good that you definitely won't miss the meat. Vegetarian tacos recipe with step by step pics. You can cook Vegetarian Beans Tacos using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Beans Tacos
- It’s 12-14 of Taco Shell.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Tomato Salsa.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Mexican Beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Lettuce, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Purple Cabbage, finely chopped.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated cheddar cheese or add as required.
Taco is a traditional Mexican recipe of corn tortillas stuffed with various types of fillings. For this veg taco recipe, I have used a filling of refried beans. Delicious corn taco shells, stuffed with a black bean, passata coconut medley. Crush Taco Tuesday with these vegetarian tacos.
Vegetarian Beans Tacos step by step
- Place the taco shells in the oven and heat at 100 degrees celsius for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Take the taco shell. If the shells are too thin or papery, then take 2 taco shells. Thin shells will break easily with the weight of the stuffings..
- First top up with lettuce & cabbage. Pour a few spoons of mexican beans on it. Top with tomato salsa..
- Now top with 1 to 2 spoons of sour cream. Top with some grated cheddar cheese. Make all vegetarian tacos this way and serve immediately..
You can go the traditional black bean route (always delicious!) or completely subvert the dominant taco paradigm with fillings like hush puppies. Healthy Vegan Bean Tacos made in the slow cooker. Use dried beans and veggies to create these delicious vegan tacos. Topped with, avocados and walnuts for a complete meal! #vegantacos. Try these vegan black bean tacos.