Vegetarian Taco-Spiced Tannour Bites. Four Bean, Quinoa, & Veggie Tacos by Vegetarian Gastronomy. No major cooking or baking required. Simply toss everything together and let the natural flavors of the ingredients work magic!
These tacos feature refried pinto beans, quick-pickled onions, creamy avocado dip and tangy feta cheese. Chili powder, cumin, paprika, and a few other easy-to-find spices make up this taco mix recipe. When you add the right spices into the mix, crumbled tempeh and tofu are delicious. You can have Vegetarian Taco-Spiced Tannour Bites using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Taco-Spiced Tannour Bites
- You need of Tannour Bread or Tortilla.
- It’s of Colored Peppers.
- It’s of Onions.
- It’s of Canned Corn.
- You need of Chopped Tomatoes.
- It’s of Grated Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s of Vegetable Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Taco Spices.
- Prepare of Tomato Spicy Sauce.
Whether you're simply trying to cut back a bit on your meat consumption or you regularly follow a vegetarian diet. Make vegetarian tacos, a healthy version of beef picadillo. They have spiced tempeh and lots of vegetables for a vegan and vegetarian taco recipe everyone. Vegetarian tacos with onions, zucchini, tomatoes, green chiles, jalapeños, cheddar and cotija cheeses, and cilantro in corn tortillas.
Vegetarian Taco-Spiced Tannour Bites step by step
- Cut the onions and the peppers to become small thin slices, and the tomatoes into small pieces..
- Heat some vegetable oil in a pan and add the onions until tender and their color starts to change then add the peppers. Close the pan and leave them to cook until tender then add the corn and leave them cooking again..
- Once all ingredients are well cooked, add the tomatoes, and add the spices and the salt. Then leave the mixture to cook with the lid closed for around 5 minutes and then open the lid again for few minutes to lose the fluids a bit..
- Once this is done, add the cheese and mix evenly with the mixture until it melts and blends perfectly..
- On a table aside, make sure you prepare a tray with the bread ready and a sandwich grill is heated and ready. Get the mixture and start maling your sandwiches. You add on the side guacamole or salsa for dipping..
Crush Taco Tuesday with these vegetarian tacos. If you want proof of how creative vegetarian cooking can be, take a look at some vegetarian taco recipes. Without the constraints of chicken, beef, pork or fish, the possibilities are endless. Easy vegan taco recipes just require a few quick plant-based substitutes. Get creative with riced cauliflower, charred Brussels sprouts, marinated tofu Sick of stuffing your tacos with beans?