Vegetable curry. Make this mixed Vegetable Curry with your choice of vegetables! Curries have a reputation for being difficult to make, unless you have a helping hand from a jar of curry paste. Ridge Gourd Potatoes & Cottage Cheese Curry.
Even if you've never cooked Indian food before, vegetable curry is a pretty simple meal to make. Try making our warming vegetarian curry recipes for a simple family-sized feast. These veg-filled meals are easy to make and full of flavour. You can have Vegetable curry using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable curry
- You need 1 of eggplant.
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of cauliflower OR 3 small potatoes.
- It’s 2 of tomates.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 3 tea spoon of curry.
- It’s 20 cl of coconut milk.
- It’s of ginger.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Cook a vegetarian curry feast with our collection of delicious veggie recipes. This collection of vegetarian and vegetable curry recipes from around the world includes Thai curry, Indian curry, and some non-traditional curry recipes. Here's what you need: salt, potato, vegetable oil, medium onion, garlic, cumin, cayenne pepper, curry powder, salt, black pepper, ginger, diced tomato Simple Veggie Curry. Find vegetable curry stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. · Massaman Curry Vegetables with from scratch Massaman curry sauce that has peanut butter, coconut milk, Thai Malay Spices and amazing flavor.
Vegetable curry instructions
- Mince the onion and cook it in a deep pan with olive oil, curry and ginger until golden-colored, over medium-high heat..
- Cut the cauliflower or the potatoes and add it/them in the pan. Mix regularly so it does not burn..
- Cut the eggplant in cubes and add it in the pan. Mix again..
- Slice the zucchini and add it in the pan. Mix again..
- Cut the tomates and add it in the pan. Mix again..
- Add salt and pepper..
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes with 2 tablespoons of water, over medium heat..
- Pour the coconut milk in the mixture and cook for 10 more minutes..
In need of a veggie-friendly dish? Try one of our tasty Triple Tested vegetarian curry recipes. This Malaysian Chinese vegetable curry recipe is loved by all communities in Malaysia. Once you have got all the ingredients, the vegetable curry is easy to prepare. Serve this curry over your favourite rice and you're sure to have a tasty meal.