Vegetables fritters. Vegetable fritters are an easy way to eat more veggies. They pack up great for lunch, either on their own Boosting veggies with plenty of complementary flavors is exactly what makes fritters awesome. These vegan fritters make a great appetizer or meal.
My grandma used to make the best vegetable fritters in the whole wide world. I made my vegetable fritters healthier by pan-frying them. I also added a touch of tumeric to give these fritters a hint of curry taste. You can cook Vegetables fritters using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetables fritters
- It’s of Carrot.
- It’s of Cabagge.
- You need of Spring onion.
- It’s leaves of Celery.
- Prepare of Plain flour.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Chicken powder.
- You need 5 cloves of garlics (grated).
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
Hide heaps of vegetables in these delicious fritters and watch the kids wolf them down! An easy vegetable fritter recipe for all the family. Perfect to make with the kids or for the kids and you can add any grated vegetables you like. This one is made with grated butternut squash and sweetcorn.
Vegetables fritters instructions
- Wash all vegetables and peel the skin of carrots.
- Cut carrots into small lengths like matches.
- Cut cabbage into small lengths also.
- Chop chop celery n spring onion.
- Mix well all ingredients,add some flours and stir. Add water little by little and mix well as in the picture.
- Heat oil in the pan and deep fry it little by little untill a bit crunchy but dont burn,.
- Take out from the pan and continue frying the rest untill it's finished,and this is it 🙂 serve it with fresh chili or chili sauce with some green tea,, hmmmm nom nom :).
Click here to jump to the recipe. I'm not sure what to call these. Here's my basic recipe for fritters, using zucchini, but it could equally be beetroot, carrot, potato or pumpkin. I've deliberately steered away from giving measured amounts. How to Make Grain and Vegetable Fritters Without a Recipe.