Vegetarian Bird Nest.
You can cook Vegetarian Bird Nest using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Bird Nest
- Prepare 1 cup of left over noodles or Maggi.
- You need 1/2 Cup of maida.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- You need 1/2 Cup of grated paneer.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chat masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of uncooked noodles or maggi.
- You need Handful of fresh corainder leaves.
Vegetarian Bird Nest step by step
- Mix all the left over noodles with 1 tbsp maida,all spices and tomato sauce in a bowl.Knead it like a dough.Also make a thick slurry using 2 tbsp maida with water..
- Make small tikis from this dough,give them shape like nest by pressing in centre and dip them in maida slurry and coat them with uncooked noodles and keep them in refrigerator for 20 mins..
- Warm oil in a kadhai and fry these nest in oil in slow medium flame till it becomes crispy and little brown..
- Mix salt and a pinch of black pepper powder to grated paneer and make eggs shaped balls..
- Put these paneer eggs in fried nest and decorate it with coriander leaves.Give it a look of bird nest..