Simple Fusilli vegetarian pasta.
You can have Simple Fusilli vegetarian pasta using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Fusilli vegetarian pasta
- It’s 250 grams of Fusilli pasta.
- Prepare Half of eggplant.
- You need Half of zucchini.
- It’s 3 of eggs hard boiled.
- It’s 2 of gloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of capers.
- Prepare 5 of sun dried tomatoes.
- You need 8 of black olives.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2-3 spoons of olive oil.
Simple Fusilli vegetarian pasta instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients, while boiling water to cook the pasta. Season the water with olive oils and salt before putting the pasta in the boiling water..
- While the pasta is cooking, heat up a deep pan and put olive oils in. Add garlic lower the heat to medium, then add eggplants and zucchini. Cook until they get soft..
- Once the vegetables are softer, add remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. If you have, you can put Italian herbs (mixed of oregano and thyme) you can buy this in supermarket. Once your pasta cooked, drain the water and add it to the vegetables..
- Taste the flavors, add salt or pepper when needed the serve. This pasta can be eaten hot or cold, can be for starter or main course. Buon appetito..