Vegetable sambhar. Sambar is a South Indian lentil and vegetable stew made with pigeon pea lentils A basic sambar recipe will have a mix or one or two types of vegetables along with lentils. Sambar recipe with step by step photos – Sambar is a South Indian lentil & mix vegetable stew that is eaten along with breakfast or meal as a side dish. quick vegetable sambar or mixed veg sambar with step by step photo/video recipe. easy sambar recipe as both veggies & lentils are pressure cooked together. SAMBHAR :- Since.we all know that Sambhar is a very famous South Indian Dish but very few amongst us know that it has a very interesting history rather i.
Mixed Vegetable Sambar is a delicious combination of Dal and Vegetables. This Sambar is filled with nutrients and can be serve for your lunch/dinner or for your breakfast with Idli. Authentic piping hot Mixed Vegetable Sambar made in Instant Pot (Pressure Cooker). You can cook Vegetable sambhar using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable sambhar
- Prepare 100g of Tuvar daal (pigeon pea).
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 2 of Onion.
- It’s leaves of Curry.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tamarind water.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Sambhar powder.
- Prepare 100 g of Ladys finger (okra).
Sambar is primarily a South Indian delicacy, but because of it's benefits and taste popular. Sambar is a very popular dish in South Indian cuisine. It is served with steamed rice or even Mixed Vegetable Sambar Recipe. Sambhar recipe or Sambar or Kuzhambu is the dish that is common in South India and Sri Lanka.
Vegetable sambhar instructions
- Take 100g of daal (lentils)in cooker wash it add little turmerc to it ajdbone glass of water and pressure cook for 10 mins..
- After lentils becomes soft make a paste of it and keep it aside..
- Take ither cooker. Put oil in it then add cumin seefs and curry leaves after that add tomatoes(cut into 4 pieces).
- Ladys finger and onion(cut into 4pieces). Then fry vegggiea in it add red chilly powder salt and sambhar masala to it. Then add two glass of water allow it to boil for 1 min.then add lentil paste to it..
- Then add tamarind water and pressure cook for 5mins..
- Healthy sambhar is ready to eat with idlis.
Sambar is reflective of a broad and ancient tradition of dal-based vegetable stews in southern India. Sambar is a popular southern Indian dish made from daal(lentil), Imli (tamarind) and vegetables. Sambhar is enjoyed in breakfast, lunch and even dinner. Sambar plays a important role in south indian menu. We make different types and different version of them suiting of the main dish which we have with it.