Simple recipe ultimate Sweet Mama's Pretty Peach Cobbler easy, fast, practical.
10 ingredients, 11 steps, cooking Sweet Mama's Pretty Peach Cobbler
How are you mother, now you get make recipe Sweet Mama's Pretty Peach Cobbler with 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Below this is how to prepare, please pay attention carefully.
In cooking there are several level that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand how to start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and enjoyed. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 10 ingredients and 11 stages of easy cooking Sweet Mama's Pretty Peach Cobbler.
Ingredients for Sweet Mama's Pretty Peach Cobbler
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 box of store bought pie crust.
- You need 1 stick of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of white granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 15 oz of 2 cans sliced peaches (light syrup).
If all raw materials Sweet Mama's Pretty Peach Cobbler it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to preparing with relaxing.
Sweet Mama's Pretty Peach Cobbler step by step
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- Add the flour and water in a small mixing bowl and whisk together. Set to the side..
- Except for the pie crust, add all of the other ingredients to a saucepan under medium heat..
- stir the the filling periodically. Once it begin to boil, add water and flour mix..
- This will help to thicken the mixture. Pick a desired size pan or casserole dish..
- Spray the pan with cooking spray then add the filling..
- Take the rolled pie crust and unroll. Pour the peaches into the pan..
- break one of the pie crusts in medium size pieces and drop into the peaches. If you don't like a thick cobbler ommit this step..
- Place the last pie crust on top of the peaches and shape it to the size of the pan. if it's too big, just cut off the excess..
- Brush the top of the crust with butter, sugar, and cinnamon. I usually just take what's left in the bottom of the saucepan and spread on the top..
- Place in the oven and cook for 35 minutes. When done, let cool for 15 minutes and serve with vanilla ice cream.Bon appetit………
Like that formula easy make with rapid recipes Sweet Mama's Pretty Peach Cobbler, you also do look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on web us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from cuisine healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, difficult, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our site. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Sweet Mama's Pretty Peach Cobbler.