Vegetarian Tikki. In this vegetarian tikka masala recipe, we combine crisp tofu pieces and vegetables in a spiced tomato sauce to make a healthy and flavorful dish. Loaded Veggie Tikka Masala- this vegan tikka masala is easy to make, FULLY vegan, and loaded with delicious vegetables and chickpeas! Recipe: Easy Vegetarian Tikka Masala. by Kelli Foster.
Not only are they fun to work with but are healthy for you as well and we am always looking for ways to. ✿ Veganlovlie Recipes / Vegan Tikka Masala Curry : This is the recipe for the tikka masala curry that you may have seen in one of our What We Eat videos. Aloo Chaat /Tikki is street side dish and spicy in taste. It is very popular among all age groups in India. You can have Vegetarian Tikki using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Tikki
- Prepare 1 cup of Rajma or Red kidney beans.
- It’s 1 of medium size onion.
- You need 1 of medium size carrot.
- It’s 2 of medium size potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of lime juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Besan or Chickpea flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 2 of green cardamom.
- It’s 1 Spring of coriander leaves chopped and more for garnishing.
- You need as needed of Oil to fry.
- You need to taste of Salt.
I am sure you will love its mouth watering taste. You'll love this Vegetarian Tikka Masala! It's so easy and so DELICIOUS!! This delicious (and Vegan!) Chickpea Tikka Masala recipe hits the spot when you're craving Indian food.
Vegetarian Tikki step by step
- Soak the Rajma or Red kidney beans overnight and boil. Drain completely and make a coarse paste.
- Boil potatoes and grate.
- Grate carrots.
- Grate onions.
- Roast Besan or chickpea flour.
- Add all ingredients like potatoes, carrots, besan, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, lime juice, chopped coriander leaves to coarse Rajma mix. Add salt.
- In a wok heat oil and add bay leaf, cardamom and cinnamon stick. When splutters add ginger-garlic paste and grated onions. Fry till golden and discard the bay leaf, cinnamon and cardamom. Add the fried onions to the Rajma mix.
- Make small balls and flatten them. In a wok heat oil and fry.
- Enjoy with mint-coriander Chutney.
Serve over rice with plenty of fresh cilantro! Perfect vegetarian tikka masala for a weeknight meal or to serve in the party. Have you ever tried tikka masala dishes in any Indian restaurant and wonder how they make it? This Vegan Cauliflower Tikka Masala is composed of a healthy sauce that's full of spice, very bold Vegetarian Gastronomy. Turn up the heat preparing this flavourful vegetarian tikka masala recipe with fewer calories and less saturated fat than the classic version.