Vege-Mee Goreng *Vegetarian. #meegoreng Homemade veggie Mee Goreng(fried noodles) made with firm tofu, Bean sprouts, bok Choy, and Fresh limes. This is a Malaysian Homestyle Noodles. Easy veggie fried noodles recipe with ketchup, soy sauce, and lime.
Mee hoon, or rice vermicelli, are thin noodles made from rice flour. These noodles are eaten as part of a soup or stir-fry, and can also be made into salad. Use two packs of Asian Home Gourmet Indonesian Mee Goreng instead of tomato and chilli sauces. You can have Vege-Mee Goreng *Vegetarian using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vege-Mee Goreng *Vegetarian
- It’s 5 of instant noodle.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- You need 1/4 of cabbage.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chopped celery leaves.
- It’s of Sweet soy sauce.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
Look in the refrigerator section of your local supermarket for pre-fried or marinated varieties of firm tofu. Welcome to the world of vegetarian foods. Wait till you try ours ,We aims to bring vegetarian food to an new level Vege Mee Siam Paste. Vege Special Mee Siam Paste Thailand Fried beehoon (Rice Vermicelli) ,Spicy and sour An common dish in Malaysia and Singapore.
Vege-Mee Goreng *Vegetarian step by step
- Boil the noodle, mix it with a little bit of cooing oil when its done to make it stay unjoined, put it aside..
- Peel and grate the carrot thinly grated. Chop the cabbage and spring onion thinly, put it aside..
- Mash the garlics with salt, and pepper..
- Pre-heat 3 tbsp cooking oil in a frying pan, put the mashed garlic in until it smells pleasant..
- Put the carrot and cabbage in, let them cooked for 5 minutes and add the spring onion in. Mix them well..
- Gradually put the noodle in and mix it well with two hands using spatula and fork together.until the noodle and vegetables mix well, pour sweet soy sauce little by little on to the noodle mixture, and mix it well until the noodle turns light brown colour from the sweet soy sauce..
- Taste the salt in the noodle mixture, if its good, turn off the stove and serve it with sprinkle of celery leaves on top..
Mie Goreng (or Mee Goreng) is an Indonesian noodle dish that's also found in Malaysia and other parts of South East Asia. Oyster Sauce – if you can't consume, sub with Vegetarian Mushroom "Oyster Sauce", now available at major. Mie goreng (Indonesian: mie goreng or mi goreng; Malay: mee goreng or mi goreng; both meaning "fried noodles"), also known as bakmi goreng. Mee Goreng – Mi Goreng is a delicious Indonesian recipe served as a Main. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi.