Banana Pancake *Vegetarian, Vegan. Perfect for a delicious vegan breakfast topped with sliced bananas and syrup. How to make vegan banana pancakes. The issue I kept running into when recipe testing was wanting to use too much banana in the batter.
I´ve recently gone from vegetarian to vegan and banana pancakes was something that my. How to make vegan banana pancakes. See my video for a visual guide. You can cook Banana Pancake *Vegetarian, Vegan using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Pancake *Vegetarian, Vegan
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk (use any plants milk for vegan diet).
Make these foolproof dairy and egg-free banana pancakes. A guaranteed crowd pleaser with a fluffy, light texture, you'd never know they're vegan. If you're into pancakes, also check out our Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Pancakes, Vegan Double Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Toasted Coconut Pancakes, and Life-Changing Banana Walnut Pancakes. Our first video in English about vegan banana pancakes.
Banana Pancake *Vegetarian, Vegan step by step
- Mash bananas with a fork..
- Mix plain flourx sugar, vanilla,and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- Add mashed bananas and milk, mix well..
- Pre-heat non stick pan, pour banana mixture on the pan, turn to the other side when one side cooks..
- Enjoy with honey or mapple syrup..
We hope you enjoy what we do and you are sure to subscribe. How To Make Vegan Banana Oat Pancakes? Vegan breakfast was always a struggle for me. As a new vegan, I thought the only breakfast approved by our kind was a smoothie, and those got old pretty darn quick! Now that I have made it my duty to veganize all the things, I have made an oath to myself that I would make breakfast as easy as possible.