You can cook Sardines Pasta using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sardines Pasta
- It’s of Cooking oil/Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of large Red Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of medium green bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 2 of large tomatoes thinly sliced.
- You need 1 can of spanish sardines.
- You need 175 grams of spaghetti pasta.
- It’s to taste of Salt and ground pepper.
- You need of Fresh parsley.
Sardines Pasta instructions
- Saute Garlic and Bread Crumbs in Olive Oil, add a little salt, until slightly brown. Set aside.
- Saute garlic, then onion until translucent.
- Add tomato until crushed..
- Add oil from sardines. (Remove whole peppers included in can). Cover. Let tomatoes blend with oil..
- Wait until tomatoes are soft and fully crushed..
- Add Sardines. Saute for 5 minutes. Do not cover..
- Add salt and pepper..
- Add cooked pasta. Mix well..
- Add Garlic and Bread Crumbs mixture.
- Add crushed parsley and serve..