Vegetarian's Crostini#starter. This Vegetarian Apricot Crostini recipe is a perfect appetizer for summer dinner parties. Try this Vegetarian Apricot Crostini recipe for a light, healthy snack that's oh-so-satisfying! Learn how to make Crostini, a popular Italian appetizer, at home.
It's the perfect vegan mushroom crostini! Crostini with Sun-Dried Tomato Aïoli, Smoky Peppers, and Roasted Corn. This roasted beet crostini includes a homemade herbed vegan "ricotta" cheese for a dairy-free, nutritious appetizer. You can have Vegetarian's Crostini#starter using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian's Crostini#starter
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Refined flour.
- You need 2-3 tsp of Gram flour.
- It’s 3-4 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 14-15 of Spinach leaves.
- Prepare 7 of Salary or french beans.
- You need 1 of Carrot shredded.
- You need 50 gm of Regular Cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
A balsamic reduction and honey drizzle makes for the perfect bite. Click here to JUMP TO RECIPE! These Crostini with Macadamia Ricotta and Corn-Zucchini Succotash are the perfect meat-free picnic food! They are light, delicious and easy to transport!
Vegetarian's Crostini#starter instructions
- First mix refined flour and gram flour.. Put melted butter and little salt and rub the flour in yo'r palms to mix the butter in flour thoroughly.. Put some milk occasionally and make a soft (and't crumbled) dough..give a rest to the dough for about 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into sections n make balls like shape of the dough.. Take pastry board n flatten all the balls to make like a chapatti shape.. It should be of rectangle (something length wise) shape.
- Cut the crosot into triangles.
- Take a triangle piece of crosot,sprinkle chilli flakes,set a spinach leaf,a bean stick, some shredded carrot over it and grated cheese on top..sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper and roll it..give a milk wash on the top of the crosotos with the help of a brush.
- Brush some oil on the baking tray..Bake in a pre heated oven at 170° for 10-15 minutes or till the crosots get golden brown..check the crosotos inbetween in the oven while roast.
- Put out from oven.
- Serve hot with sauce or ketchup as starter snack in yo'r get together.
These crostini would make a delicious vegetarian start to a dinner party – try to use a mixture of wild and cultivated mushrooms if you can. While vegetarians obviously must steer clear of chicken parmesan and meatballs, they still have a myriad of Italian food options. Of course, one choice is replacing meat recipes with. A quick and easy vegetarian starter recipe. Spread the crostini thickly with the goats' cheese and top with a spoonful of the vegetables and the chopped basil.